3 bedroom park home for salePenwithick
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED BREAKFAST ROOM/KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SHOWER
- GREENHOUSE & SHED
- SHELTERED GARDEN WITH ADJOINING PATIO
- SHELTERED COURTYARD AT REAR
- PARKING SPACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND OIL-FIRED CENTRALLY HEATED
This is a very attractive, double glazed, centrally heated park home with gardens, parking space, shed and greenhouse, all standing in a corner position on the long and well established residential park home site known as Manor Park, Resugga Green, Penwithick, St Austell.
The village centre with general store/post office and bus stop for St Austell is about ½ mile away and with the busy town of St Austell, where there are the nearest supermarkets, being about 3 miles distant. The nearest sea and sands are at Par, about 5 miles distant, and the fishing village of Mevagissey and the estuary/riverside town of Fowey are both within easy reach. The Eden Project is about 3 miles distant.
Of the normal wood frame construction with one wall being pvc clad and the remainder being boarded with plastic rough cast finish and tiled roof, the park home, which enjoys extensive country views from the rear and side, comprises the following Accommodation:
Entrance Porch: 6' x 4'
Breakfast Room/Kitchen: 16'9" x 9'9"
Inner Hall: 18'6" x 2'3"
Lounge: 18'6" x 9'6"
Bedroom 1: 10'6" x 9'9"
Bedroom 2: 8'3" x 7'3"
Bedroom 3: 8'3" x 7'3"
Bathroom: 9'6" x 6'3"
The Park Home: 36' x 20'
Plot: 64' x 64'
Forecourt: 23' x 7'6"
Patio: 11' x 10'
Rear Courtyard: 18' x 17'
Greenhouse: 6' x 6'
Shed: 9'3" x 6'
Courtyard: 18' x 15'
Parking Space: 33' x 11'
Oil-Fired Central Heating System
Council Tax payable
Water by Meter
Site Rent of £130.91 per month payable to the site owners
Residents must be over the age of 45 years. 2 pets accepted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald I Weekes FRICS, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.