3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingslea Park, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet location
- Off road parking and car-port
- No onwards chain
- Large conservatory
- River views
- EPC energy rating C (74)
The house is well proportioned throughout and presented to a high standard, complete with a large conservatory and with a spacious open plan lounge/diner for the whole family to relax in at the end of the day. The handy downstairs cloakroom is a welcome sight for today’s modern living and so convenient when friends and family visit or entertaining.This would be a super family home and with a private rear garden, extremely safe for the kids to grow up here and being in a quiet area too has its bonuses. For the school run in the morning you do not have to go far as the schools are close by and if you enjoy shopping, a ten-minute walk down the road and you will find yourself in the centre of East Cowes, with Waitrose, medical centre, ferry and bus links. This well-maintained home is extremely warm and welcoming and you are sure to love it as soon as you walk through the front door and also has plenty of parking on the driveway right outside. Call quick on this one as it is sure to get a great deal of interest.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 8'4 (2.87m x 2.54m)
- Dining room: 9'5 x 8'5 (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Lounge: 12'5 x 10'10 (3.79m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 8'9 (3.33m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'9 (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 7'5 (2.44m x 2.26m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69399056.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.