Plot for saleNether End, Great Dalby, Melton Mowbray
- Rare Development Opportunity
- 0.25 Acre Building Plot
- Planning Consent for Conversion and Extension of an Existing Triple Garage
- Situated in this Highly Desirable Village
- Plans Available
- Attractive Proposed Accommodation to Include a Large Open-plan Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Shower Rooms on the Ground Floor together with a Further First Floor Mezzanine Area with Study/Potential Above
A rare opportunity to acquire a south facing building plot extending to 0.25 acres which currently consists of a triple garage for which planning permission has been granted to extend and convert the garage to form a two (potentially three) bedroom detached dwelling. Ideal for retirement purchasers, developers or those seeking a development project, planning consent was granted on appeal on 10 December 2018, reference number APP/Y2430/W/18/3208411. Offers are invited on a private treaty basis and a copy of the planning appeal decision and plans are available upon request.
The village offers a range of local facilities including a highly regarded primary school, popular pub and church. More extensive local facilities are available in Melton Mowbray and the village is particularly well situated for access to Leicester. For those commuting to London, it is worth noting that the village is situated on road from Melton Mowbray to Market Harborough where the Intercity station affords direct and fast access to London St Pancras.
On entering Great Dalby from Melton Mowbray, Brook Farm can be found on the left hand side with the garage block adjacent as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69399688.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT190011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.