2 bedroom apartment for salePrestwick Court, Muirfield Close, Reading, RG1
- Two large double bedrooms
- Living room with laminate flooring
- Separate kitchen; EPC Rating: D
- Garage and residents parking
- Bathroom suite with shower cubicle
- Double glazed, Electric heating
This generously appointed penthouse apartment is located within a short walk of the town centre, mainline station and Royal Berkshire hospital. The well-planned apartment enjoys a living room with a generously proportioned separate kitchen and each of the bedrooms are large double bedrooms and are complimented by a bathroom suite with shower cubicle. The property further benefits from a private garage and residents parking and with local bus routes easily accessible as well as the A329(M) as such the property will appeal to purchasers seeking a central address with excellent transport links.
Sitting Room 18'10 (5.74) x 14'8 (4.47)
Kitchen 12'11 (3.94) x 11'5 (3.48)
Bedroom 1 17'7 (5.36) x 11'5 (3.48)
Bedroom 2 12'7 (3.84) x 12' (3.66)
There is residents parking located at the front and rear of the building and the apartment has a garage which is located at the rear of the building with an up and over door.
106 Years remaining
Service Charge: £120pcm
Ground Rent: £100pa
Local Authority - Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69399929.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.