1 bedroom flat for salePrestonfield Gardens, Linlithgow
- 1 Bed First Floor Flat
- Generous Lounge/ Diner
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom
- GCH/ DG, Residents Parking
- EPC -C(79)
An impressive first floor flat situated within a modern development located in the ever popular town of Linlithgow. The property is ideally place for commuting to both Edinburgh and Glasgow...viewing highly recommended....
The flat is accessed by a security entry system into a well maintained communal stairwell and offers accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and oven and hob, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and stylish bathroom with over bath shower and generously proportioned dining living room with doors to Parisian balcony.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh decor which is complemented by quality floor coverings throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing has been installed. There is ample resident and visitor parking.
Linlithgow is located 18 miles West of Edinburgh and 36 miles East of Glasgow and has good commuting to main centres including: Stirling and Fife via M9/M80 motorway network. In addition the mainline train station provides service to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.
Lounge Diner 15' 1" max x 13' 10" plus door recess ( 4.60m max x 4.22m plus door recess )
Kitchen 8' 2" plus door recess x 7' 10" ( 2.49m plus door recess x 2.39m )
Bedroom 11' 4" max x 10' 8" ( 3.45m max x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.