1 bedroom apartment for saleHadlow Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- 1 bedroom second floor apartment
- Age restriction apply
- 24 hour assistance
- Safe, quiet and peaceful living
- Excellent communal facilities, grounds and terrace
- EPC energy rating B (82)
You know you are going to be in for a treat when you view this apartment in this prestigious assisted living development. With easy parking and well maintained surrounding gardens Castle Court is the perfect place those seeking peace and quiet.
Walk through the security entrance doors and you will find there are communal areas for all the residents to gather morning, noon and night and where regular events are held for those who wish to enter into the community spirit. There is also a large dining room where three course lunches and suppers, cooked on the premises, are served every day at a very reasonable price and where guests are also welcomed. Tea, coffee and homemade cakes are available all day in the lounge area for everyone to enjoy.
The apartment consists of a good sized lounge, fully fitted kitchen, large bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and a bathroom with a large walk in shower. The hallway has a generous sized storage/airing cupboard. All rooms are fitted with an emergency pull cord system linked to the managers office. There is a private telephone line with phone points in both the lounge and bedroom and an individual door entry system.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 20'1 x 11'7 (6.13m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 9'1 x 5'11 (2.77m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom: 19'3 x 9'5 (5.87m x 2.87m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69401513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.