2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenvilles
- IMMACULATE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- PURCHASED IN 2015 BY THE CURRENT OWNERS THE PROPERTY STILL HAS A REMAINING GUARANTEE ON IT
- 18'10 x 12'11 LOUNGE / DINER WITH FRENCH DOORS ONTO REAR GARDEN - GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- 11'9 x 11' MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE & BUILT IN WARDROBES
- 12'10 x 8'5 BEDROOM TWO WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES -
- SOUTH FACING LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - ORP FOR TWO CARS - EPC : B
This immaculate two double bedroom semi-detached property is literally ready to move into. Purchased in 2015 the property still has remaining guarantee on it and the current owners have completely landscaped the rear south facing garden and added extras including fitted wardrobes, an awning and hard flooring. In brief the property consists of, to the ground floor : fitted kitchen, lounge / diner and w.c., and to the first floor are two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family sized bathroom. There is also a private landscaped rear garden and the property benefits from its own driveway giving parking for two cars.
Enter via front door leading into :
Doors to ground floor rooms, smooth ceiling, cupboard housing the boiler and fuses.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, smooth ceiling, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, wall mounted mirror with glass shelf.
LOUNGE / DINER
Double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden, two radiators with covers, smooth ceiling, under stairs cupboard (used currently as a study area).
KITCHEN (open plan form the hallway)
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integral gas hob with extractor hood over and oven beneath, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, smooth ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Doors to first floor rooms, smooth ceiling, access to loft hatch.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, built in double four door wardrobe, built in airing cupboard.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet with additional glass shelf beneath, double shower part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in double three door wardrobe, smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling, extractor fan, radiator, wall mounted mirror cabinet with additional glass shelf underneath, smooth ceiling.
The front of the property has mature shrubs and borders with side access to the driveway for additional parking of two cars.
The rear of the property has side pedestrian access, laid to patio, fence surround. Wooden shed, Decorative raised borders, laid to shingle with ornamental astroturf centre.
BAND C, (£1,328.99 for 2016 - 2017), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69401795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_493780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.