2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 6, Elysium Court, 33 Waverley Road, Enfield, Middlesex
- 1089 sqft 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor apartment
- 2 large glass-enclosed balconies accessed via full-width bi-fold doors
- Stunning fully applianced kitchen/breakfast room
- Gated underground allocated parking space
- Lockable storage unit in basement
- Lift to all floors
- Close to Enfield Chase Station and Enfield Town Centre
- Enfield Golf Club within easy walking distance
- Completion of the scheme early 2018
Elysium Court is located on a prominent Southerly corner positon on a quiet road just off Windmill Hill. Located within easy reach of Enfield Chase Station and Enfield Town vibrant centre offering a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. Enfield Golf Club is a mere 5 minute walk away along with Waitrose and a selection of local shops.
This exclusive, stylish development consists of just nine luxury and spacious apartments with gated underground allocated parking and lift access to all floors. Each apartment will be constructed to an extremely high specification with a superb attention to detail. Apartments benefit from balconies or large paved terrace as well as en suites to the master bedrooms plus so much more.
By appointment only, please call 020 8370 3999.
Property ref: 121_944_4518127
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4518127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.