2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHeather Close, Clacton-On-Sea
- Two bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Highly popular area Great clacton
- Spacious & Well Presented
- Close to shops and amenities
This property is presented to a very high standard throughout, features are two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, parking to front for various cars, gas central heating , this is one to not be missed!
Call connells on 01255 221212 !
Connells are pleased to offer this amazingly well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the highly popular area Great Clacton, This property is in prime location being short walking distance of clactons local bus routes , within half a mile of clactons shopping village , within 1 mile of clactons mainline train station, within 1 mile of clactons new revamped coastline.
Call Connells on 01255 221212 as viewing is highly advised !
Entrance Hall 21' 8" x 4' 4" ( 6.60m x 1.32m )
Double glazed window to front aspect enclosed with two double glazed to both sides, carpets, radiator, leads to various rooms.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.53m )
Coving to ceiling, carpets, radiator, television and telephone point, Double glazed double patio doors to rear aspect enclosed with double glazed windows to both sides, leads to garden decking area.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, fitted kitchen , various laminated wall and base units at eye level and waist level, roll top laminated work surfaces , sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and appliances, vinyl flooring, double glazed door to rear aspect to garden.
Bathroom 8' x 5' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.65m )
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, paneled bath with mixer taps, electric overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpets, television point and television point, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point, carpets, radiator.
Wooden decking area ,mainly laid to lawn, shed, enclosed with paneled fencing, gate side access to front .
Hard standing front with parking for various cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69404195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLC305413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Clacton On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.