3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSlades Road, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25
- Semi-Detached Period House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Town Location
- Generous Gardens
- Garage With Inspection Pit
- Vacant Possession
**SOLD SIMILAR PROPERTIES WANTED**
Three bedroom semi-detached house, conveniently located for a range of local day to day amenities and with the added benefit of a good sized, enclosed lawn garden and garage. The property although requiring a degree of refreshment and modernisation is of good proportions with three double bedrooms, a spacious living room (formerly two rooms), a dining room, kitchen with separate utility room and a family sized bathroom. Further benefits include replacement double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Within close proximity of the property is a Tesco Express, restaurant, butchers and convenience store. The recently regenerated St Austell town centre is situated less than two miles away and offers a wide range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities. There is also a mainline railway station and leisure centre together with primary and secondary schools and supermarkets. The historic port of Charlestown and the award winning Eden Project, along with well known Fowey, renowned for its picturesque estuary are within a short drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69405242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STL170385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, St. Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.