3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale3 Blacader Drive, Glasgow, G69
- Kitchen with ample space for Dining
- Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge with French Doors
- Large plot
- Competitively Priced
Superb opportunity to purchase this well priced, seldom available 3 bedroomed semi detached villa in the much sought after area of Gartloch Village in Gartcosh. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway leading to a spacious size lounge with French doors giving access out to the rear garden. A fabulous size fitted kitchen with a generous range of base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob and hood with ample space for dining. The lower level is complete with a bright W.C. The upper level comprises of 2 good size double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes offering excellent space for storage and a spacious single bedroom. The master bedroom boasts a modern En-Suite shower room. A beautiful family bathroom comprising of a 3 piece white suite with bath completes the accommodation. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazing. Externally the property sits on a generous size plot with a decked area to the rear offering extra dining options. A monobloc driveway to the side of the property leads up to a single garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this excellent home.
• Lounge 16'05" x 15'05"
• Kitchen 14'00" x 9'03"
• Bedroom No. 1 13'00" x 9'03"
• Bedroom No.2 11'02" x 9'04"
• Bedroom No. 3 9'04" x 6'09"
This property is being sold in its present condition and no warranty will be given to any purchaser with regard to the existence or condition of the services or any heating or other system within the property. Any intending purchasers will require to accept the position as it exists since no testing of any services or systems can be allowed. No moveable items will be included in the sale.
EPC - "C"
Home Report Value £165,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69405344.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.