2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFleetwood Gardens, Plymouth
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACE
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING
FIXED PRICE £82,000. 50% shared ownership two double bedroom mid terrace property. Perfect for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder! downstairs w/c, modern decor throughout, south facing garden and an allocated parking space! Please contact Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing.
FIXED PRICE £82,000. Located in the popular residential area of Southway, close to many local amenities such as shops, school and bus routes, this 50% shared ownership two double bedroom mid terrace property is perfect for a first time buyer. The property comprises an entrance hall with downstairs w/c, lounge with double glazed patio doors leading to a south facing garden and a modern fitted kitchen. The first floor comprises two spacious double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The house benefits from being completely chain free, has a low maintenance south facing garden and a private allocated parking bay. Please contact Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing today on 01752367232.
Front facing double glazed door, wall mounted radiator, modern decor, w/c with wash hand basin and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.62m max x 3.63m max )
Rear facing double glazed patio doors, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, built in storage cupboard, modern decor throughout.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, front facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink, roll top work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood and a combi boiler.
Modern decor, loft access, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, modern decor throughout.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 9" ( 3.66m max x 2.67m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, modern decor throughout.
Bath tub with shower overhead, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin with bath taps, part tiled, extractor fan, modern decor throughout.
South facing, fully fenced on all three sides, patio space, decked area which is perfect for BBQs, rear gate which leads to the allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69405845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.