3 bedroom terraced house for saleWallbrook Crescent, Little Hulton, Manchester
- 3 Double sized bedrooms.
- Gated off road parking.
- Entrance Hallway.
- Spacious Lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area.
- Modern kitchen in mid oak with contrasting worktops. Comes with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood.
- Family bathroom suite with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Offers easy access to the M61 and M60 motorway junctions, both only minutes away by car.
- Ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor looking for a 'buy to let' property.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced home, with gated driveway, in a quiet side street in the Little Hulton area in Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, downstairs W/C, spacious lounge with a feature fire and surround, a superb fully fitted kitchen in mid oak with integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood with a good sized enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 peice suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath, and 3 double sized bedrooms. Comes with double glazed windows and doors plus gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69406364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8215457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.