1 bedroom flat for sale1/ 2 Royal Park Terrace, Edinburgh
CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY, 22ND DECEMBER @ 12 NOON
Quirky one bed ground floor and basement flat, situated in the popular Meadowbank area, close to local amenities and within walking distance to Meadowbank shopping centre and the city centre. The apartment is situated directly opposite the east entrance of the magnificent Holyrood Park, yet near the Royal Mile, the Scottish Parliament and The Palace of Holyrood house. The flat offers compact living on 2 floors connected by a wrought iron spiral staircase and briefly comprises:
• Open plan lounge and fitted kitchen with integrated oven/hob, ample storage units
• Carpeted double bedroom with storage space
• Bathroom with electric shower over the bath and heated towel rail
• Electric heating
• Free on-street parking
• Large communal garden grounds
• Close to local amenities
• Excellent transport links to the city centre
• Positioned directly opposite the east entrance to Holyrood Park
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69408419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27324220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.