4 bedroom detached house for saleCotswold Drive, Finham , Coventry, CV3
- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
- EPC BAND D
- TWO RECEPTIONS PLUS ANNEXE
- FOUR BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- GAS C H SYSTEM AND D GLAZING
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Reeds Rains Coventry are delighted to offer this EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM CORNER PLOT DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE located in this much sought area . The accommodation that benefits from a Gas Central Heating System and Double Glazing offers, Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom,Sitting Room, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Extended Annexe and Utility Room . To the first floor there FOUR Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate Shower. Double Driveway , Double Garage, Generous Gardens to THREE SIDES.EPC BAND D
Radiator, Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard.
Cloakroom / WC
W.c, wash basin.
Sitting Room 16' 3" x 12' 10" (4.95m x 3.91m )
Window to front and side, radiator and fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 11" (3.94m x 3.63m )
Doors to rear and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 17' 9" x 9' 0" (5.41m x 2.74m )
Sink Unit, range of base and wall units, drawers and working surfaces, space for appliances, integrated Hob and Oven.
Annexe 16' 0" x 15' 5" (4.88m x 4.7m )
Windows and door to rear, radiator, door to Garage.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 4' 9" (2.57m x 1.45m )
Sink unit, units, space for appliances.
Bedroom 15' 10" x 10' 0" (4.83m x 3.05m )
Window to front, wardrobes and rear window.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 3" (in to wardrobe) (3.58m x 3.12m (in to wardrobe) )
Window to front, wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 7' 10" (3.58m x 2.39m )
Wardrobe, window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 2" (3.18m x 3.1m )
Window to side and radiator.
Bath, W.C, wash basin radiator and window.
Shower Cubicle and window
Double Width Driveway
With lighting and power.
Laid to lawns.
Laid to patio and lawns.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69413555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201008356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.