4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Tree Cottage, Stone Croft Court, Oulton, Leeds
- Executive 4 Bedroom Detached
- Dining Kitchen, Appliances, Utility
- Lounge, Dining Room, Snug
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Ensuite to Bedroom Two
- Good Size Plot behind Private Gates
- Driveway & Double Garage
- EPC Rating C
Situated in one of the most sought after areas part of the Golden Triangle in Oulton's conservation area and behind private gates in a select area occupied by only three properties. This beautifully presented executive four bedroom stone built detached property which would suit a growing family and briefly comprises:
Entrance hallway with guest wc, lounge with feature fireplace and double doors leading to the dining room with french doors leading out to the garden at the rear, fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room, downstairs family room with french doors opening to the garden.
A first floor galleried landing gives access to bedrooms one and two, both with ensuite bathrooms, two further good size bedrooms and house bathroom with four piece suite.
Outside: The property stands on a good size plot giving ample parking and leads to the electric double garage and private gardens to two sides.
This property is ideally situated for local schools, shops and amenities, Devere Hotel and golf course, local sports centre and also gives access to Leeds and Wakefield city centres and within easy reach of the A1/M1 Link Road, M62 and National Motorway Networks.
Internal inspection is highly recommended and can be arranged via our Rothwell office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69414452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO130103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.