3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDelamere Avenue, Buckley
- Extended 3/4 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Gardens to front & rear
- Garage & Off road parking
- Double Glazed & Gas central heating
- Sought After Location
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION ** EXTENDED 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** Oakfield Property is delighted to offer For Sale this greatly extended 3/4 semi detached property located along Delamere Avenue, Buckley, Flintshire.
Offered in a sought after location, to the ground floor this property briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, opening leading to open plan family area with sliding patio doors off to rear garden, spacious kitchen with a range of wall and base units providing ample storage and rear door. Further reception room/bedroom 4 is off the kitchen with solid lockable door giving access to the garage.
Stairs lead from the entrance hall to the landing and on to three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, airing cupboard and family fitted bathroom with light coloured three piece suite including electric shower over bath.
Internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer which also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing throughout, loft space for storage, an enclosed rear tiered garden, garage with driveway parking and low maintenance garden to the front.
Situated within walking distance of Buckley Town Centre, close to local amenities and within catchment of some of the area's most popular schools, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway, allowing easy passage further into North Wales, towards Chester and to the local business parks.
LOUNGE 13' 5" x 12' 5" (4.1m x 3.8m)
KITCHEN 21' 7" x 7' 10" (6.6m x 2.4m)
FAMILY/DINING ROOM 21' 7" x 7' 10" (6.6m x 2.4m)
SITTING ROOM 11' 1" x 10' 2" (3.4m x 3.1m)
GARAGE 17' 0" x 11' 1" (5.2m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.5m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM 9' 10" x 8' 10" (3.0m x 2.7m)
BEDROOM 8' 6" x 6' 2" (2.6m x 1.9m)
BATHROOM 7' 2" x 5' 6" (2.2m x 1.7m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102498000482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield Property, Flintshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.