3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuyers Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Great presentation
- Lovely garden
- Potential for off road parking (subject to planning permission)
- Easy access to the beautiful Freshwater Bay
- EPC energy rating E (44)
Set on a quiet road in Freshwater Bay this pretty Victorian family home has a bit of everything.Once inside there is a warm and welcoming feel to this home. The sunlight fills the lounge through the bay window, a good size it is perfect for entertaining guests of an evening. Warmed by modern gas central heating and double glazing there is a blend of vintage charm and modern convenience.If you like to entertain then there is a separate dining area leading onto the extended galley style kitchen area. The kitchen area is the real heart of the home, with fitted kitchen units and work top. Tucked away to the rear there is a handy office area perfect for anyone who works from home or for the kids to do their homework.On the first-floor bedroom 1 is light and bright and a generous size and benefits from stairs leading to the loft room. There are two further bedrooms both large enough to accommodate a double bed. Throughout the property there are plenty of character features such as fireplaces which give a nod to the history. There is also a family bathroom with shower over bath and also a separate second toilet. Which really makes this home ideal for the modern family. Outside the garden is designed for relaxing and is a horticulturists dream. There is also a seating area perfect for hosting a family BBQ or perhaps just taking a moment to enjoy the evening sunsets with a glass of something chilled.
What the Owner says:
We have been blessed to live in such a lovely home.
The location is just perfect for bringing up a family.
You have everything you need on your doorstep and it’s just so peaceful.
We will really miss having the beaches and beautiful coastal walks on hand.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 12'3 maximum x 12'0 (3.74m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'1 x 6'7 (3.99m x 2.01m)
- Office Area: 4'5 x 4'3 (1.35m x 1.30m)
- Lounge: 12'3 x 10'11 (3.74m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 11'0 maximum (3.38m x 3.36m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 6'8 (3.02m x 2.03m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 6'11 (2.47m x 2.11m)
- Loft Room: 13'0 maximum x 8'4 (3.97m x 2.54m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69420737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.