4 bedroom detached house for saleHoney Hill, Blean, Canterbury
A beautifully restored Grade II listed farmhouse forming part of an exclusive farmstead development located 3.4 miles from Canterbury and 3.8 miles from Whitstable.
Built circa 1683, this attractive farmhouse has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and is now beautifully presented in a sympathetic style designed to enhance the many original features, which include a wealth of exposed timbers and two impressive inglenook fireplaces.
The accommodation on the ground floor is arranged to provide an entrance hall, four generous reception rooms, a beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms (one en-suite). The second floor is occupied by the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
The gardens extend to 75ft x 54ft (23m x 16m) and benefit from fine views across adjoining countryside. A shingled driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles. No onward chain.
Location - Blean is a conveniently situated village between Whitstable and Canterbury with its range of local shops, public house and popular primary school. Nearby Whitstable (approximately 3.5 miles distant) with its working harbour also offers a bustling High Street with a diverse range of busy shops, Post Office and restaurants. The Cathedral City of Canterbury (approximately 2.5 miles distant) offers theatres, cultural and leisure amenities, as well as benefiting from excellent public and state schools. The City also boasts the facilities of a major shopping centre enjoying a range of mainstream retail outlets as well as many individual and designer shops. The High Speed Rail Link (Javelin Service) from Canterbury West provides frequent services to London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 54mins. The A299 is also easily accessible offering access to the A2/M2 leading to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
Ground Floor -
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting Room - 4.87m x 4.68m (16'0" x 15'4") - at maximum points.
• Snug - 4.87m x 4.26m (16'0" x 14'0") - at maximum points.
• Dining Room - 7.02m x 2.75m (23'0" x 9'0") -
• Drawing Room - 5.33m x 4.88m (17'6" x 16'0" ) - at maximum points.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 12.42m x 2.36m (40'9" x 7'9" ) -
• Cloakroom -
First Floor -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.91m x 3.86m (12'10" x 12'8") - at maximum points.
• En-Suite Shower Room -
• Bedroom 3 - 5.11m x 2.26m (16'9" x 7'5" ) - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 4 - 4.24m x 2.31m (13'11" x 7'7" ) -
• Bathroom -
Second Floor -
• Master Bedroom - 7.44m x 5.05m (24'5 x 16'7) - at maximum points and incorporating:
• En-Suite Bathroom - 6.20m x 3.76m (20'4 x 12'4) -
• Rear Garden - 22.86m x 16.46m (75' x 54') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69425162.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27325726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.