2 bedroom apartment for saleBaillie Apartments, Royal Albert Wharf, London, E16
- Help to Buy
- Dock/River side with water views
- Private outside space for all apartments
- RIBA award winning for design
- Designer Kitchens
- 0.2 miles to Gallions Reach DLR
- 10 NHBC Builder's Warranty
- Parking available on selected units
- Available to move into now
A brand new 905 Sq ft 2 bedroom apartment with terrace and far-reaching dock views all the way to the city. Parking is included and is available to move into now. Help to Buy is available.
This peaceful riverside location is situated 0.2 miles from Gallions Reach station, giving access to Canary Wharf in around 18 minutes and The City in 30 minutes. Change for the Jubliee Line at Canning Town (around 7 minutes away on the DLR) or The Elizabeth Line at Custom House (around 6 minutes away on the DLR).
For travels further afield City Airport is a little over a mile away.
The new Asian Business Port is under construction less than a mile away. £1billion is being invested here and creating over 20,000 jobs.
Help to Buy is available - secure your home, at today's price, for just a £500 reservation fee and a 5% deposit.
The scheme has been named 'Residential Project of the Year' (London category) at the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Awards (RICS), as well as claiming a prestigious Royal Institute of British Architects award (London category) (RIBA).
The apartments are bordered by water on three sides so each home benefits from river, dock or marina views to be enjoyed from either a private terrace, balcony or Winter garden. There's always something happening here at Royal Albert Wharf. There are plenty of places to eat and drink, a buzzing social scene and creative studios with classes ranging from yoga and mindfulness, to art and film.
Royal Albert Wharf is situated within a 5 minute walk to Gallions Reach station, giving access to Canary Wharf in around 18 minutes and the City in less than 30 minutes. For those travelling further afield, City Airport is in easy reach by the DLR. Supermarkets, shopping and entertainment are close by at the Gallions Shopping Centre, approximately a mile away.
With new projects planned for the Royal Docks area, such as the Asian Business Port and Crossrail (at Custom House station around 7 minutes away on the DLR), Royal Albert Wharf offers an opportunity to secure a riverside property in a rapidly developing and exciting part of London.
Square Footage: 905 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CND160498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.