2 bedroom maisonette for saleHavant
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE - LOCATED IN QUIET DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- 8 YEARS STILL REMAINING ON BUILDERS GUARANTEE
- 19'5 x 12'9 OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN - 14'5 x 11'7 MASTER BEDROOM
- 12'10 x 8'11 SECOND BEDROOM - BATHROOM
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING COURTYARD GARDEN - ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - EPC : B
This two double bedroom maisonette sits in a quiet development in the heart of Havant. The property benefits from eight years remaining on the builders guarantee and in brief the property consists of : entrance hall, lounge open plan to the kitchen / diner, two double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear south facing courtyard garden and an allocated parking space.
Enter via front door into the :
Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, radiator, smooth ceiling, access to the landing.
Access to all of the rooms, smooth ceiling, cupboard housing the boiler, radiator.
LOUNGE (open plan to kitchen / diner)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
KITCHEN / DINER
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integral halogen hob with extractor hood over and oven under, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, smooth ceiling, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft hatch, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ladder radiator, smooth ceiling, extractor fan.
There is a rear enclosed private courtyard garden facing south which is laid to patio with brick wall surround.
Pedestrian access to the adjacent parking space
Balance of a 125 year lease dated from 2015.
SERVICE CHARGE : £35.74 per month.
BAND B, (£1,209.58 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69429218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_504526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.