2 bedroom apartment for saleCarey Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Incredible Incentives
- Secure Underground Parking
- Habitat Furniture Package
- Designer Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Double Glazing Throughout
- Entry Phone System
Plot 30 - two bedroom, second floor apartments, 6 minute walk to the town centre and has a secure underground parking space with additional parking available by separate negotiation.
With furnishings by Habitat Interiors, the look is chic, sleek but comfortable. Each apartment also features state of- the-art technology and appliances.
Mulberry House is the first development in the country to partner with Habitat Interiors to offer residents exclusive furniture packages from Britains best loved retailer all of which is included in the purchase price. Whether you are furnishing a home from scratch, upgrading your current furniture or want to add to your collection, Habitat has chic, modern interiors to beautifully compliment your style.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.