2 bedroom villa for sale63 Redford Road, Colinton, Edinburgh, EH13 0AD
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, lower villa, with private front and rear gardens.
- Located in the desirable area of Colinton area, lying south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include hardwood flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is a well-maintained front garden with lawn, a private lawn garden with two store sheds to the rear, plus a shared drying green.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, lower villa, with private front and rear gardens, located in the desirable area of Colinton area, lying south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a radiator pendant light, and varnished hardwood flooring which continues into the living room. Front facing, the lounge also features a gas fireplace with tasteful surround, press cupboard, coving, and a central light fitting. Set off the lounge to the rear is the kitchen, including modern fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled surround, dishwasher, washing machine, and an integrated fridge, oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is set to the rear and and features fitted mirrored wardrobes, carpeted flooring, coving and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is front facing and features carpeted flooring, a built-in store cupboard and a pendant light fitting. A bright fitted bathroom has a modern three piece suite, a mains shower above the bath, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Colinton is one of Edinburgh's most sought after residential areas set in the south west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Tesco at Colinton Mains Dr, Morrisons at New Swanston, and Co-op on Oxgangs Rd North. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4491876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.