2 bedroom town house for saleHolland House Road, Walton Le Dale, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
Offers in Region of
- Modern Town House
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Holland House Estate, Walton Le Dale
- En-suite to the Master Bedroom and a Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom WC
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway and Partly Converted Garage
- No Chain
- Internal Viewing a Must
To be sold with no onward chain this lovely two bedroom Town House is located on the popular "Holland House Estate" in Walton Le Dale. This home is ideally located close to local amenities, transport links and schools. To the ground floor this home has an entrance hall, a master bedroom with an en-suite and a dressing room and a further bedroom. To the first floor this property has a kitchen/diner and a family bathroom WC. To the second floor this home has a large lounge. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, a driveway and partly converted garage.
Double glazed door to the front and stairs leading to the first floor.
Master Bedroom 10'8 x 8'7
Double glazed patio door to the rear and laminated flooring.
Dressing Room 8'3 x 7'7
Laminated flooring and spotlighting to the ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room WC 8'7 x 3'3
Double glazed window to the rear, low level WC, hand basin, shaver point and a single shower.
Bedroom 7'5 x 7'5
Double glazed window to the front.
Stairs to Landing
Hand rail. Double glazed window to the front, single radiator and smoke alarm.
Kitchen/Diner 16'1 x 8'2
Double glazed window to the front, double radiator and laminated flooring. A range of modern base and eye level units with a built in sink drainer with a mixer tap. Built in gas hob and electric oven with an extraction fan and light.
Bathroom WC 6'3 x 6'2
Double glazed window to the rear, single radiator, bath, hand basin, low level WC and spotlighting to the ceiling.
Stairs to Lounge
Lounge 14'5 x 16'2
Two double glazed windows to the front and to the rear, two double radiators, TV point and spotlighting to the ceiling.
Front and Rear Gardens. Driveway and a partly converted Garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference wigna17089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.