5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLansdowne Road, South Woodford
- EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE
- OFF STREET PARKING & REAR GARAGE
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- FAMILY SIZE KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- SECOND FLOOR BATHROOM
- ATTRACTIVE MATURE REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
**GUIDE PRICE £880,000-£899,995**A rare opportunity to purchase this LARGE EXTENDED FAMILY HOME situated on one of SOUTH WOODFORDS most pretigious roads Located within a short walk of South Woodford Station as well as the local shops and restaurants of George Lane. The property benefits from FIVE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS, OFF STREET PARKING and REAR GARAGE.
This impressive property boasts a stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen area with patio doors leading onto an attractive mature garden. There is a further lounge and a WC completing the ground floor. The property is ideally located for local private and state schools. A family home of this calibre is rarely available on this popular turning and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all of its qualities.
RECEPTION1 - 17'1" (5.21m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA - 22'6" (6.86m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
KITCHEN - 19'8" (5.99m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
GROUND FLOOR W/C
BEDROOM 1 - 17'8" (5.38m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM 2 - 14'1" (4.29m) x 12'1" (3.68m)
BEDROOM 3 - 8'10" (2.69m) x 6'11" (2.11m)
BEDROOM 4 - 10'9" (3.28m) x 9'10" (3m)
BEDROOM 5 - 14'1" (4.29m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
REAR GARDEN - 41'7" (12.67m) x 24'7" (7.49m)
GARAGE - 18'3" (5.56m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
STORAGE ROOM OFF THE GARAGE - 12'1" (3.68m) x 9'10" (3m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.