2 bedroom retirement property for saleReading Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
Offers in Region of
- Spacious living room overlooking garden
- Kitchen with a range of eye and base units
- Guest bedroom over looking the rear garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Loft hatch, storage heating
- Shortwalk of Wokingham station and town centre
- Three piece bathroom
- Well maintained communal grounds to rear
This spacious first floor retirement property is situated in a popular town centre location. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, bathroom, two generous double bedrooms. Security entry system and a resident warden with 24 hour emergency call assistance.
Willow Court is set at the beginning of the Reading Road and is just a few minutes walk from both the town and train station. Built in the late 1980’s by a well respected local development it is a well established retirement community for the over 55’s.
Communal parking area to the front with a paved path leading to the communal entrance hall, there are both stairs and lifts to all floors. Access to the communal lounge and doors out to the gardens at the rear. The property is set on the first floor. The communal rear gardens are a delightful feature centering around the duck pond with a paved path and grass borders.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3901207
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69437483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3901207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.