2 bedroom bungalow for saleBaines Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire
- 2/3 Bedrooms.
- Lounge and larger second lounge and dining area.
- Superb newly fitted kitchen with an extensive range of units
- Stylish FOUR piece bathroom.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Beautiful SOUTH facing rear gardens with large patio.
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles.
- Although potentially three bedrooms, ALL still on one level.
An immaculately presented SEMI DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, which benefits from yet further modernisation and improvements. Easily providing up to THREE bedrooms, with a large second lounge and dining area leading to both the stylish re-fitted kitchen and out to the SOUTH facing rear gardens and for anyone requiring ground floor facilities all this on one level.
Internal viewing highly recommended of this
From our Blackpool office travel North along Whitegate Drive. Turn right at the lights into Newton Drive. At the roundabout turn left into St.Walburga's Road. At the next roundabout exit right into Poulton Road. Then first left into Poulton Old Road, continue straight into Baines Avenue.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69437672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.