1 bedroom apartment for saleStackpool Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3
- Ground floor apartment
- One double bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Reception room with access into the garden
- Stylish bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath
- Large private rear garden
- Excellent condition
- NO CHAIN
- A short walk to North Street
- Easy access to Bristol City Centre and the Wapping Warf Development
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this one bedroom, ground floor apartment in Southville.
This recently refurbished property offers modern and spacious living by the way of one double bedroom, an open plan reception room with access into the garden, a fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and a stylish family bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath. This property benefits from a large, private rear garden, and is only a short walk from local amenities on North Street, and has easy access into Bristol City Centre and the Wapping Warf Development. This property is in an excellent condition throughout and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU171000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.