1 bedroom flat for sale31/11 Halmyre Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8QE
- Immaculate, light and spacious, one-bedroom, second-floor, front flat, in a traditional stone tenement, with a well-kept stair.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, en-suite shower room, and separate WC.
- Features; timber-framed double-glazed sash and casement windows, electric storage heating, and excellent storage space.
- Further highlights include; stripped and panelled doors, secure entry system, and cable TV and phone points.
- In move-in condition, fitted and finished to a high standard.
- There is a shared garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Thursday 6-8pm or Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculate, light and spacious, one-bedroom, second-floor, front flat, in a traditional stone tenement, with a well-kept stair, located in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north of the city centre. A carpeted entrance hall with utility controls cupboard, inset downlights and entry system handset, provides access throughout. A bright and spacious living room, with recessed front window, offers ample space for dining, and has two deep store cupboards and a shelved press. Open-plan to the living area, the kitchen, installed in 2017, is fitted with white high-gloss units with woodgrain-effect worktops, splash tiling and wood-effect flooring. Integrated appliances include; an induction hob and electric oven with stainless-steel extractor hood, a fridge and washing machine. The carpeted double bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe with storage over, a chrome ladder-style towel rail, and a fully-tiled, en-suite shower room with contemporary two-piece suite, with electric shower. A separate WC compartment, off the hallway, is also fitted with a contemporary white two-piece suite. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8212903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.