4 bedroom terraced house for saleEllis Cottage, Airton, North Yorkshire
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- A superbly located village period cottage
- 4 beds, large living room, kitchen and dining room
- Delightful cottage style gardens onto open countryside
- Ample private parking
- New boiler but requiring perhaps a re-wire
- General cosmetic improvements required
- 15 Minutes to Skipton, trains, and secondary schools
An increasingly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious period property dating back to the early 1700's with many special features to talk about. Superbly located just off the village green and adjacent to the former Quaker meeting house, this delightful property offers plenty of scope for improvement to create what will no doubt be a delightful family home. As mentioned it is of excellent size, with a large living room featuring an Inglenook fireplace, separate dining room, a breakfast-kitchen, timber panelled reception hall, and having a further snug with exposed stone mullioned windows. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom. Now requiring some updating and modernisation, more than likely to include rewiring but offering a great opportunity to put your own stamp on this amazing property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69444206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSAL202648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.