2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStubbington Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2
Offers in Excess of
- In the Heart of North End, 2 mins from Shops & Bus Stops, Easy access to all parts of Portsmouth, all major routes and motorways.
- A private Garden oasis! with side access perfect for kids and pets !
- Freehold Off-road parking - Very private freehold Semi-detached property, set in a Prime Location
- Great House and Garden for entertaining, relaxing or de-stressing.
- Neutral Decor- ready to move into - all up together.
- Excellent Internet Speed = 19 Mbps on standard Broadband
- Ample space to Extend or add Conservatory
- Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating
- The Estate Agency Act requires that we inform you that the vendor is associated with this Braeburn Estate Agents
This stunning 2 bed freehold Semi Detached property is in the heart of North End with own Off-Road Parking.
It has approx an 80ft Private Garden with Side Access - perfect for Kids and Pets.
Excellent Location, 2 mins from North End Shops & Bus Stops.
Easy access to all parts of Portsmouth, including Dockyard, major routes and motorways.
2 bedrooms, kitchen diner upstairs bathroom - all good size rooms.
Ample space to extend or add conservatory.
A truly unique house with a great location and parking.
Great for entertaining or relaxing.
A wonderful tranquil property to come home to.
You wont want to go into work on Monday morning !
This house is very private yet set in a prime location - perfect for a working family - retired people - investors with their Kids at Uni .. a weekend retreat for Londoners who want the weekends by the Sea !
Excellent Broadband speed = 19Mbps on standard Broadband ! (that's not even Fibre !)
Front Door to:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, radiator, doors to Lounge and Kitchen-Diner.
Lounge 13'10 (4.22m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
UPVC double glazed French doors to garden, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, radiator.
Kitchen-Diner 13'7 (4.14m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
Double glazed to front aspect, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, range of modern wall and base units, sink drainer, tiled splash backs, , gas hob, built in oven,
extractor, Dishwasher, washing machine wall mounted combination boiler, radiator, space for table and chairs.
Landing, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, loft access with pull down ladder, doors to:
Bedroom One 13'10 (4.22m) x 12'3 (3.63m)
Double glazed to garden aspect, radiator, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish.
Bedroom Two 13'8 (4.17m) x 9'6 (2.90m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising bath, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C, heated towel radiator, tiled splash backs, wall mounted vanity mirror cupboard.
To the front of the property is your own valuable freehold off road parking space. To the rear of the property is a well stocked mature garden measuring approximately 80ft in length, there is a paved patio area, a brick built shed and side pedestrian access.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69447824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference stubb. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braeburn Independent Estate Agents, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.