5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDunlace Road, Hackney, E5
- 5 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY
- RECEPTION ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER/WET ROOM & WC
- REAR GARDEN
- PRIME LOCATION, OFF MEDIAN ROAD & CHATSWORTH ROAD
- WALKING DISTANCE OF MARE STREET & HACKNEY CENTRAL STATION
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (sub. to planning)
Wild & Co. are pleased to offer this; 5 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY.
Situated on this sought-after residential road, directly off Median Road and Chatsworth Road, walking distance of Mare Street and Hackney Central Station.
Benefiting from; reception, kitchen, cellar, rear garden, many original features and potential to extend.
Entrance: via main front door, leading to:
Hallway: laminated flooring, 2 x radiators, cove ceiling, dado rail, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Reception: Sash bay window to front aspect, Oak wood flooring, radiator, cove ceiling, open fire place, ope to:
Kitchen: comprising of wall and base mounted units with hard wood work surfaces, space for large 5-star gas oven with extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with part tiles walls, Oak wood flooring. Sash window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 5/study: casement window to rear aspect, spot lighting, side door to garden.
Half landing: wooden flooring, dado rail, stairs to top floor, doors to:
Wet/Shower room: large walk in shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and under cupboard, tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail, fitted cupboard housing boiler, fitted cupboard with space for dryer under. Opaque casement window to rear aspect.
Separate WC: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, casement window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1: 2 x wooden framed window to front aspect, 2 x radiators, wood flooring, original open fire place with mantel piece surround, cove ceiling.
Bedroom 2: Sash window to rear aspect, radiator, wood flooring, cove ceiling.
Top floor landing: wood flooring, loft access, door to:
Bedroom 3: 2 x wooden framed window to front aspect, 2 x radiators, wood flooring, open fire place, fitted cupboard, cove ceiling.
Bedroom 4: Sash window to rear aspect, wood flooring, open fire place.
Rear garden: scattered paving with side flower beds and shrubbery.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69447962.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Dunlacehse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.