2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBerners Hill, Flimwell, Wadhurst, East Sussex
- Lovely 2 bedroom cottage
- Countryside location
- Extensive gardens to the rear
- Off road parking
- Potential to extend and refurbish subject to consents
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Set in an idyllic location in the village of Flimwell, this home has all of the character from a bygone era that is sure to impress friends and family alike. There is a wealth of character and charm throughout the home with open fireplaces, exposed brickwork and the most amazing garden with far reaching views over Bewl Water.
The magic of this lovely home is the potential to extend it (subject to obtaining the necessary consents and building regulations), and update it to create a wonderful family home. The extensive garden to the rear has ample space for children to play safely and it provides a perfect haven to entertain in the Summer months (a ride on mower is a must here!).
In colder months, enjoy a bracing walk in the local countryside, and return back to light a warming fire in the woodburning stove, cosying in the lounge with a hot chocolate.
Anyone with a vision and who is looking for a project will instantly fall in love with this lovely property. Book a viewing early to avoid disappoinment.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 11'3 x 9'2 (3.43m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 14'0 x 8'5 (4.27m x 2.57m)
- Lounge: 22'4 x 12'9 (6.81m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'10 (3.99m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 7'6 (3.99m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom: 11'9 x 8'6 (3.58m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69450944.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14237121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.