3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLodgebury Close, Emsworth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Ideal family home
- Extended to the rear
- Off road parking and garage
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Come and view this beautifully modernised three bedroom semi-detached family home in the ever most popular Southbourne location; currently in a condition which is ready to move into straight away!Arrive home after a long day at work and you are greeted with ample off road parking so getting a space on the driveway will be no problem at all for two or more cars; if you own the house with a partner you will each be able to get your car off the road. The current owners have decorated the house neutrally throughout so apart from decorating the house to your own taste and putting your stamp on it with paintings and pictures, you can pretty much move your furniture in and start living. The owners have built a new single storey extension at the rear of the house which has created a fantastic family space where you can all sit around the dinner table and discuss the day’s events. This coupled with the fantastic new kitchen they have had fitted, means you won’t have any big expenses to make to the house when you pick up the keys. View today to avoid any further disappointment!
What the Owner says:
We bought the house here in Lodgebury Close when it was in need of a bit of tendor, love and care and whilst at times its been frustrating we have had lots of fun putting our own stamp on the property.
We would like to think that the next owners can pretty much move straight in to our house without having anything to worry about. The only reason we are really moving is to get a bit closer to family and where we work but we will be sad to leave and wish the very best to the new owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 24'9 x 11'9 (7.55m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 17'10 x 9'6 (5.44m x 2.90m)
- Utility Area: 9'9 x 5'2 (2.97m x 1.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'10 x 9'3 (3.00m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'11 (3.58m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 6'11 (3.02m x 2.11m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69451484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.