2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLorrain Grove, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- Great primary and secondary school catchment
- Local Amenities
- Transport routes
This Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in the sought after location of Norton , in need of modernisation this property would suit builders and investors alike.
This Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in the sought after location of Norton , in need of modernisation this property would suit builders and investors alike, with front and rear enclosed gardens, driveway and garage. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC door to front elevation, meter cupboard, alarm, radiator and loft access.
Lounge 12' x 16' 10" ( 3.66m x 5.13m )
Double glazed windoe to front elevation, Fire place with gas fire, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, stainless steel sink/drainer and electric radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windoe to front elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising of :- Shower cubicle, hand wash basin, WC, tiled walls and radiator.
Enclosed laid to lawn front garden and driveway. Fully enclosedlaid to lawn rear garden with patio area.
Garage 7' x 15' ( 2.13m x 4.57m )
Up and over door, power, light and double glazed window to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69454394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.