5 bedroom detached house for saleCul de sac position within this sought after executive development.
- Period Style Detached Home
- Majestic Location
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Close to Wynyard Woods
- Well Established Rear Garden Adjacent to a Nature Reserve
- Block Paved Drive
- Parking and Access to the Triple Garage
- Reception Hallway
- Central Staircase
- Jacuzzi and Sauna Room with a Skylight
- Large Games/Cinema Room
A stunning period style detached home offering exceptional family and living space. This impressive home occupies a majestic location in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Wynyard Woods. It has an impressive and large well established rear garden adjacent to a nature reserve making it a perfect space to relax, play or tend to the beautiful flowerbeds.The block paved drive leads to an attractive frontage with space for parking and access to the triple garage. The reception hallway makes an immediate statement with a central staircase leading to a large family kitchen/breakfast room with double doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen is clearly the heart of the home, a perfect place to entertain. Further rooms downstairs comprise of a formal dining room, a further two reception rooms, magnificent lounge with stunning views of the garden. The bedroom accommodation is substantial. The Master Suite is complete with fitted wardrobes, dressing room and ensuite.There are a further four large bedrooms, the family bathroom,a jacuzzi and sauna room with a skylight for those relaxing star gazing nights. The upstairs landing leads you to a stunning large games/cinema room ideal for indoor activities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8202034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by elopa, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.