4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Turnstile, Linthorpe
- Substantial Extended Family Sized Semi Detached House
- Conveniently Location Within Easy Reach of Middlesbrough Town Centre
- Very Well Presented & Nicely Looked After
- Four Double Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Large 32ft Rear Sitting/Garden Room Extension
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- 16ft x 14ft Garage & Plenty of Secure Car Parking Space
- Attractive Private Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Registration: 5:30pm - Start: 6pm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Individuality and style is what this substantial semi-detached family home has to offer. Style because the property has been extended in two directions then tastefully modernised and improved to provide a large four bedroom/two bathroom family sized home. Individuality because it's got something lots of other homes cry out for, plenty of secure parking and a 16ft x 14ft garage.
The accommodation comprises briefly entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and a large 32ft garden/rear sitting room. The first floor has four bedrooms (master with shower room en-suite) and family bathroom. Outside, there are neat private gardens to the front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69456209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID110458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough on 01661 831360.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.