4 bedroom detached house for saleGlue Hill, Sturminster Newton, DT10 2DJ
- Last remaining house -Reserve Now!
- Approximately 2200 sq ft
- Oak doors and staircase, underfloor heating on ground floor
- Buyer input on kitchen, bathrooms, tiles etc
- Sitting Room with wood burner
- 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with oversized bath and shower all fully tiled
- Edge of town with lovely views
- Good sized south east facing garden - approx 90
A brand new luxury 4 bed detached house on the edge of town with fine views to the rear and 90' garden. Options on kitchen, bathroom and finish.
This 4 bedroom detached house completed in 2017 is built of brick elevations under a tiled roof. The last remaining house of a development of just three similar houses the internal accommodation measures about 2200 sq. ft. From the hall there is a door to the study, staircase to first floor and door to the dining room. Double doors open in to the sitting room with wood burner in a brick fireplace. The kitchen is about 17' square with incoming purchaser able to have input on the specification and design (photos of plot 1). there are four bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom on the first floor with buyer having the opportunity to have an input on tiles and finish.
Shortleisted by North Dorset District Council for the regional final of the Building Excellen Awards the builders, Terversham Construction have conceived, designed and developed housing within Dorset for over 30 years and are renowned for their application of skilled traditional building techniques, allowing them to expedite a quality of finish that gives home owners peace of mind and reassurance. The properties are all built to a traditional standard and in keeping with the overall feel of the area.
Sturminster Newton is a traditional market town. The town has a weekly market on Mondays, a range of shops including traditional butchers and delicatessen, supermarket, banks, pubs, library, doctor and dental practices, health centre, churches and schools. The town also has a recreation ground and the surrounding area has some fantastic walking countryside. The larger towns of Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury and Sherborne are within easy reach by road and Gillingham has a main line station to London Waterloo (approximately 2 hours).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69456413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU160284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.