5 bedroom detached house for saleBollin Park, Adlington Road, Wilmslow
- Superior Brand New Luxury Detached House
- Thoughtfully Configured Spacious Accommodation Around 2500 SQ FT
- Desirable Location Within Bollin Park Off The Prestigious Adlington Road
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Luxurious Master Bedroom Suite With Fitted Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms Off Welcoming Central Hallway
- Contemporary Dining Kitchen With Adjoining Utility
- Three Eye-Catching Modern Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Garage
- Move By Christmas & Part Exchange Availability
With EXTENSIVE STYLISH ACCOMMODATION found across three floors measuring approx. 2500 SQ FT a thoughtfully designed detached BRAND NEW HOME with FIVE BEDROOMS, including an impressive master suite, plus THREE RECEPTION ROOMS and DOUBLE GARAGE.
The Litchfield showcases a thoughtful accommodation configuration with generously proportioned rooms across all three floors, complimented by contemporary fittings throughout.
In brief, there is a stunning eye-catching breakfast kitchen with adjoining utility room and dining room. Whilst, there are three modern well-appointed bath/shower rooms with the master bedroom suite offering the luxury of a fitted dressing room to the en-suite.
Overall, there are three reception rooms located off the welcoming central hallway, plus five double bedrooms across the two upper floors, meeting the needs of even the most demanding modern family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69460505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 665964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.