Land for sale, 2 x Sites at Gateside, Haddington, EH413TB
- 2 x sites in popular residential locale. Total combined area of the sites approx. 0.20 acres (8,500 sq ft). Fantastic land purchase opportunity in popular Haddington.
- Plots comprise mostly open amenity ground and trees within an established residential locale. amenities, transport links & Motorway
- Sought after location, unique plots. Close to local schooling & shopping. Seldom Available Auction Property in prime locale.
- Haddington is the County Town of East Lothian and the County offers an excellent quality of life within easy access of Scotland's capital city.
- It is famous for its beautiful villages, excellent beaches and a variety of golf courses and wildlife. There are delightful walks along the banks of the River Tyne and the famous Waterside Bistro is a
2 x sites in popular residential locale. Total combined area of the sites approx. 0.20 acres (8,500 sq ft). Fantastic land purchase opportunity in popular Haddington. Plots comprise mostly open amenity ground and trees within an established residential locale. amenities, transport links & Motorway. Sought after location, unique plots. Close to local schooling & shopping. Seldom Available Auction Property in prime locale. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2939844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH on 01312252299.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.