3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePreston Road, Preston
Sold by Us
- End of Terrace House
- Modern Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking & Car Port
- Rear Garden
- Tenant In Situ Investment Only
- No Chain
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor, wall mounted radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, door to:
WC Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed downlight.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14' 4" x 9' 7" (4.37m x 2.92m) Front aspect double glazed window, a range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, side aspect window, wall mounted radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER 17' 3" x 16' 11" (5.26m x 5.16m) With skylight, rear aspect double glazed French doors to garden, marble fireplace with inset gas fire, rear aspect window, wall mounted radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With stairs to second floor, wall mounted radiator, doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.53m x 2.92m) Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, built in cupboards with hanging rails and drawers.
EN-SUITE Rear aspect double glazed opaque window, recessed down lighting, extractor fan, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with glazed door, part tiled walls, towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 10" x 9' 6" (3.3m x 2.9m) Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM Front aspect double glazed opaque window, recessed down lighting, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Door to cupboard with wall mounted radiator, door to:
BEDROOM TWO 15' 4" x 10' 1" (4.67m x 3.07m) With restricted head height, rear aspect double glazed window, walk in storage cupboard with lighting, wall mounted radiator, door to eaves storage.
FRONT GARDEN Pathway to rear garden, flowerbed boarders, and area laid to pebbles.
REAR GARDEN The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, gated side access and rear access, outside light, carport and allocated parking space.
PARKING There is a covered car port and allocated parking for 1 car.
Council Tax Band: C
EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100633001562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemp & Co, Dorchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.