4 bedroom detached house for salePreston Road, Yeovil
- Beautiful character cottage
- Within walking distance to amenities
- Tucked away location
- Garage and parking
- Beautiful large garden
A unique four bedroom detached thatched cottage, positioned down a tucked away drive on the west side of Yeovil. The internal accommodation has a wealth of space and character throughout. Externally the property benefits from parking, a garage and a stunning large garden.
Ornate wooden door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs cupboard. Exposed brick walls and ceiling beams. Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden. Inset spotlights. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising wash hand basin. Low level WC. Fully tiled.
Living Room 17' 6" x 15' 9" max ( 5.33m x 4.80m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire inset. Decorative ceiling beam. Wooden flooring. Coving to the ceiling. Wall light points. Radiator. Double glazed door to the rear opening into:
Conservatory 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Stone base with double glazed windows to the rear and side. Double glazed French doors to the rear. Wooden flooring.
Dining Room 15' 10" x 12' 1" + recess ( 4.83m x 3.68m + recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Two windows to the side, one being a feature window. Feature fireplace with stone surround. Telephone point. Feature beam, coving and inset spotlights to the ceiling. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 11" + recess x 10' 10" ( 3.63m + recess x 3.30m )
Cottage style kitchen with double glazed windows to both sides and stable style door opening to the garden. Base unit with work surface over and tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker inset to the original Aga recess. Space for fridge/freezer. Exposed brick walls and ceiling beams. Tiled floor. Radiator. Door opening into the pantry with double glazed window to the rear. Plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Wooden floor. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 5" + bay x 13' 6" + recess ( 4.70m + bay x 4.11m + recess )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Two built in wardrobes. Aerial point. Step rising to a wash room area with roll top bath and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 13' 1" + bay ( 4.09m x 3.99m + bay )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Built in wardrobe. Wash hand basin. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 9" + bay ( 3.02m x 2.67m + bay )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" max x 7' 3" + recess ( 3.30m max x 2.21m + recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Inset spotlights to the ceiling. Towel radiator.
Garage 17' 10" x 9' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.00m )
Double doors to the front. Window to the rear. Power and light.
Via a large gravelled driveway, with right of way to the neighbouring property, providing access to the garage. The garden is bordered with a variety of decorative trees and hedging. Gated side access, to both sides, leading to the rear garden.
A good size, fully enclosed, rear garden laid to lawn with a selection of plant and tree borders, to include apple trees. there is a quaint seating area with a canopy over.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. Continue through the three sets of traffic lights and the property is on the left up a gravelled driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69466679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.