3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Street, Canton, Cardiff
- Bay Fronted Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Through Living Room
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Ysgol Treganna Catchment
An immaculately presented and deceiving spacious, bay fronted family home situated in the heart of Canton and within the Ysgol Treganna School catchment area. Accommodation offers hall, through living room, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms & bathroom. Secure off road parking.
** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS ** ** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS ** ** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS ** ** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS ** ** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS ** ** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEW** SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS **
Enclosed forecourt accessed via gate with path to front door.
Accessed via composite front door opening into hall with original cornicing, radiator, meter cupboard, alarm panel and tiled floor. Stairs rising to split level landing, doors to living room and kitchen/dining room.
Living Room 24' 11" x 11' ( 7.59m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, two radiators, dado rail, power points and gas fire with mantle and hearth.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 7" x 10' 4" ( 6.88m x 3.15m )
The fitted kitchen offers wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for cooker and White goods, tiled splash backs, power points, spotlights and extractor. Tiled floor, radiator, power points, door to 'coal chute', double glazed doors to side and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with loft hatch, store cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 13' into bay ( 4.11m x 3.96m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front with second double glazed window alongside. Fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, original cornicing, radiator, TV point, telephone point and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and built in cupboard housing 'combi' boiler.
Bedroom Three 16' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, two radiators, loft access hatch and power points.
Fully tiled bathroom suite offering a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled 'Jacuzzi' bath. Spotlight, extractor and obscured double glazed window to side.
Enclosed rear yard laid to concrete patio accessed via secure gate and fob controlled roller shutter offering access for one vehicle. Access to double glazed 'Outhouse'.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69469340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.