4 bedroom terraced house for saleLiss Road, Southsea
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom family home
- Downstairs shower room and WC and upstairs family bathroom
- Double bay and forecourt
- Period features such as coving and stained glass
- Larger than other properties on the street due to a double storey extension at the rear!
Looking for a four bedroom family home in Southsea - look no further! We have no doubt you are offered properties in the area configured as four bedrooms but there are not many houses on the market currently that offer four bedrooms on the first floor, as well as...
Looking for a four bedroom family home in Southsea - look no further! We have no doubt you are offered properties in the area configured as four bedrooms but there are not many houses on the market currently that offer four bedrooms on the first floor, as well as fitted family bathroom and then two further reception rooms, an additional shower room and WC and kitchen downstairs! Packed with period features and stained glass, with a little bit of love this double bay and forecourt home will make a lovely home for the new purchaser. Offered with no forward chain, this property must be viewed to be appreciated fully. Call now to view!
Smooth plastered ceiling, door to front elevation with stained glass surround, stairs to first floor with under stairs storage, the hall itself opens up to provide an extra reception area ideal for a breakfast table or study, radiator, laminate flooring, door to large boiler cupboard with additional storage and internal doors to:
Lounge 10' 6" plus bay x 12' 11" ( 3.20m plus bay x 3.94m )
Glass internal doors from entrance hall, ceiling rose and coving, double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, feature fireplace, carpet.
Double glazed window to side elevation, WC and wash hand basin.
Door from entrance hall, tiled walls, shower cubicle and extractor fan.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 13' 11" ( 3.10m x 4.24m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with original ceiling rose and coving, chimney breast and fireplace surround remain and could be made in to a lovely feature, shelving in alcoves, radiator, carpet, single glazed stained glass door and windows to:
Kitchen 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with ceiling rose, double glazed window to rear elevation with French doors to garden, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with cooker hood over, extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer - the appliances here can be included for the right buyer, tiled floor.
Smooth plastered ceilings, plastered walls in part, loft access, stairs from ground floor, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' x 14' 3" ( 3.96m x 4.34m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, original built in wardrobes, original fireplace, original door, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, small built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Textured ceiling, double glazed window to side elevation, small built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, part tiled walls, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC.
South facing paved rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69469343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.