4 bedroom detached house for saleFishbourne Road West, Chichester, West Sussex
- Immaculate detached house in show-house condition
- Outstanding accommodation
- 9' ceilings, limestone fireplace
- 4 Bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms
- Elegant & spacious living space with Multifold doors to the garden
- Sylvarna Kitchen with appliances
- Family bathroom, utility room & cloakroom
- Separate study
- Garage, garden & parking
An immaculate detached four bedroom house in show-house condition with outstanding accommodation and features. Constructed in 2014, the house has 9' ceilings on both floors, solar panels for domestic hot water, high performance double glazing with double fold doors and a mixture of underfloor and skirting heating.
Fitted with a superb integrated Sylvarna kitchen, the house has a mechanical ventilation system, stylish ground floor tiling and low voltage downlighters throughout.
Complemented by a good size garden, integral garage and ample parking the house is ideal for a growing family.
The village of Fishbourne benefits from its own railway station, primary school, dentists surgery and local parish church. There are two public houses in the village and other recreational activities can be found at the Roman Palace. There are also delightful walks around the harbour and across the water meadows to Dell Quay. The city of Chichester can be found within 3 1/2 miles and offers a comprehensive range of shops and restaurants within its pedestrianised streets. Chichester also offers a multi-screen cinema complex, Westgate Sports Centre and Chichester Festival Theatre. For sporting enthusiasts, there is horse racing at Goodwood and Fontwell, Goodwood also hosts the internationally renowned Festival of Speed and the Revival Meeting at its historic motor circuit. The Blue Flag beaches of West Wittering can be found within 9 miles and are of great attraction to bathers, windsurfers and kite surfers. There are sailing clubs at Emsworth, Bosham, Itchenor and Dell Quay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69469790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.