5 bedroom detached house for saleHuthwaite Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield, S35
- * Galleried Reception Hall
- * Lounge with Wood burning Stove
- * Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- * Dining Area with bi-fold doors
- * Family Room/Study with bi-fold doors
- * Utility Room
- * WC/Cloakroom
- * 5 bedrooms
- * Family Bathroom
- * Ensuite and dressing room to master
1 HUTWAITE COURT NOW SOLD!
Huthwaite Court - Where you come home.
Huthwait Court is a collection of four beautifully crafted five bedroom detached homes created by Baile Homes.
Located in the beautiful village on Thurgoland, 1 Huthwaite Court has been designed to provide you and your family with generous accommodation throughout and with attention to detail, quality materials and craftsmanship we are certain you will fall in love with. This property is now roof tile complete - so call our branch team to book a viewing on this fantastic property!
The impressive galleried reception hall will beckon you in and introduce you to your new living experience. You can either sit back and relax around the cosy wood burning stove in the lounge, or enjoy the glorious space of the free flowing kitchen, dining and family room. There are also two sets of bi folding doors which open onto a generous, private south facing rear garden which holds spectacular scenery of the surrounding countryside. The landscaped garden will also include generous paved areas and fencing to provide added security for children or pets.
The first floor offers five double bedrooms which stem from a large gallery landing, providing an opportunity for a teenagers haven or an exciting den for your little prince or princess. The largest two bedrooms also include a spacious dressing room creating generous storage, and linked en-suites. This floor also has a family bathroom, meaning morning rush hour should hold no queues or congestion.
Externally, as well as the beautiful landscaping to the front of the property, the drive way will be block paved, providing excellent parking spaces for the family or for your visitors. This leads up to an incredible triple garage with electric doors which can also be accessed internally via a personnel door from the utility.
Huthwaite Court has been sympathetically designed to blend in to the rural surroundings and this executive home will prove there is more than meets the eye. With a premium Porcelanosa pack included with every property, once you have reserved our branch team will invite you to come along and pick from a range of choices, which includes tiling to the bathrooms, flooring and kitchen units*
With only FOUR of these truly stunning homes available, please call Blundells Estate Agent for more information on 0114 345 0576 or visit us at 4 Market Street, Sheffield, S35 2UW.
Images are for illustration purpose only.
*Choices are subject to build stage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AQD170014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Chapeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.