4 bedroom link detached house for saleRatcliffe Drive, Stoke Gifford, BS34
- SOLD AT AUCTION - similar wanted
- AUCTION 22nd November 7pm
- Chipping Sodbury Town Hall BS37 6AD
- House with HUGE POTENTIAL
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
- Garage & Overgrown Gardens
- Energy Efficiency Band D
- Auction Guide £250,000 - £300,000
Auction Guide £250,000 to £300,000 - in need of complete refurbishment throughout - a spacious four bedroom detached link house with garage, off street parking and good sized gardens front and rear. The accommodation currently comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms and bathroom.
Convenient location for nearby Bristol Parkway & Abbeywood rail, MoD, Hewlett Packard, local shops and schools, pub/restaurant; M32, M4, M5.
AUCTION - Wednesday 22nd November 2017 at 7pm, at Town Hall, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6AD.
VIEWINGS - Open viewing Saturdays from 1pm until 1:30pm.
Mostly enclosed, heavily overgrown.
For sale by auction on Wednesday 22nd November 2017, 7pm at the Town Hall, 57-59 Broad Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6AD.
Open viewing Saturdays from 1pm until 1:30pm.
Public Auction Procedure
1. The highest bidder becomes the purchaser on the fall of the hammer, provided the vendors reserve price has been achieved or exceeded.
2. The purchaser is deemed to have exchanged contracts on the fall of the hammer, and will be required to sign the contract and hand over a cheque for the deposit = 10% of the purchase bid price (minimum £2,000), plus buyers admin charge of £500, and produce ID before leaving the auction room.
3. Completion of the sale will be Friday 22nd December 2017 or earlier by mutual agreement.
4. Check the legal pack for any Special Conditions of sale.
Auction Legal Pack
Click the link at www.countryproperty.co.uk/auctions and register free of charge.
Wards, 19 West Walk, Yate, Bristol, BS37 4AX. Telephone: 01454 316789.
From Bristol Parkway rail terminal turn right along Hatchet Road towards Bradley Stoke, through the first mini roundabout near the pub/restaurant. At the second roundabout at Tesco Express take the third exit into Ratcliffe Drive by the shops, then immediately right, and you will find number 106 on your left hand side opposite St Michael's Primary School.
Cupboard under stairs.
5' 7" x 4' 9" (1.70m x 1.45m) Low-level WC, wash basin.
18' 6" x 11' 4" (5.64m x 3.45m)
9' 8" x 9' 7" (2.95m x 2.92m)
11' 5" x 8' 7" (3.48m x 2.62m) Original single drainer stainless steel sink unit, base and wall cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, door to outside.
Hatch to loft.
13' 1" x 9' 10" (3.99m x 3.00m) Double wardrobe.
11' 6" x 9' 10" (3.51m x 3.00m) Double wardrobe.
9' 7" x 8' 7" (2.92m x 2.62m)
8' 8" x 8' 7" (2.64m x 2.62m)
9' 4" x 5' 8" (2.84m x 1.73m) Panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low-level WC, boiler cupboard incorporating defective gas fired boiler.
Front Garden & Driveway
Open plan front lawn and driveway.
Attached link between numbers 104 and 106. Up-and-over door to the front entrance driveway, single pedestrian door to the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69470150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8366365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Property, Chipping Sodbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Country Property, Chipping Sodbury on 01454 321339.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.