1 bedroom flat for saleLyon Street West, Bognor Regis
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Good Decorative Order
- Ideal Buy To Let Purchase
- Lease Renewable Subject To Offer Receieved
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Station
- Double Glazing
- EPC: C
Leaders in Bognor Regis are pleased to offer this one bedroom first floor town centre flat which is presented in good decorative order throughout. The property which is in easy reach of the town and the station has an open plan living and kitchen space, double bedroom and bathroom.
The property would be ideal as a buy to let purchase and would command a rent of £550pcm. This represents a gross yield of 7.33%.
Entrance Lobby - Private front door leading to entrance lobby with storage for coats and shoes.
Open Plan Living Room & Kitchen - Wood laminate flooring, door to bedroom and bathroom. Open plan living room and kitchen space with two windows over front and space for dining table. The kitchen area has base and eye level units, sink and drainer, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker.
Double Bedroom - Double bedroom with window over rear, double wardrobe.
Bathroom - WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69471902.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27329248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.