3 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- CHAIN FREE
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Off Road Parking
- Decking Area
Do not miss your fantastic opportunity to purchase this superbly located, three bed, CHAIN FREE, detached, park home situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year.
Do not miss your fantastic opportunity to purchase this superbly located, three bed, CHAIN FREE, detached, park home situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post. The property comprises of a kitchen/lounge/dining room, a separate bathroom room, three bedrooms with fitted furniture and a Jack & Jill shower room which is accessed via the inner hall and the master bedroom. The kitchen has fitted appliances and the lounge area has French doors which open onto the decking which is the perfect space for BBQ's, alfresco dining or sitting with a nice pot of tea or something with bubbles. The property also features off road parking for approx. 2 vehicles. Offered with approximately 16 years remaining on the lease, this property could make an ideal weekend retreat a fishing retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad.
Dining/living Room/kitchen 19' 4" x 14' 1" ( 5.89m x 4.29m )
This room is open plan to the kitchen. Double glazed windows to side and front. Double glazed French doors onto the decking and further double glazed door from side. Vaulted ceilings, two radiators, wall lights, TV point, wooden wall paneling in dining area and door to the inner hall.
Bedroom 1 7' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.39m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, vanity unit with drawers below, radiator, TV point, ceiling spot lighting and door into Jack & Jill bathroom.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and ceiling spot lighting.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, radiator and ceiling spot lighting.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, light with shaver point, extractor fan, lino floor.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Frosted double glazed window to side, enclosed shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, light with shaver point, extractor fan, lino floor
Decking & Outside Space
Decking with balustrades & spindles to front and side. The decking is accessed through French doors from living area and a door from the kitchen/dining area. It's the perfect space for BBQ's, alfresco dining or sitting with a nice pot of tea or something with bubbles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69475820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.