3 bedroom villa for sale24 Hugh Miller Place, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 5JG
- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, double-upper 'colony' villa with original features and a private courtyard.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in desirable Stockbridge, close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a paved private courtyard to the front, with established borders, with permit on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, double-upper 'colony' villa with original features and a private courtyard. Set on a quiet residential street, located in desirable Stockbridge, close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre. An external flight of steps leads to the ?entrance. This opens in to the first-floor with entrance vestibule and hall which has a storage cupboard and serves the first floor. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features a generous recessed window, carpeted flooring, plain cornice and a working fireplace. To the rear, the dining room is well proportioned, with a living-flame gas fire, carpeted flooring and press cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with hardwood flooring, traditional wall and base units with hardwood worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and washing machine. Upstairs is carpeted, apart from the bathroom with painted floorboards. Bedroom one has at the front has a dormer window allowing ample natural light; bedroom two is also at the front has a velux style window and built-in wardrobe; bedroom three may be used as a study, whilst the stylish bathroom is fitted with a traditional three-piece suite with a cast-iron roll-top bath with tap-shower set. Stockbridge is situated within walking distance of the heart of Edinburgh's city centre, and has a bustling high street, offering an eclectic mix of speciality shops, restaurants, fashionable bars and delicatessens, giving the area an artistic, almost bohemian feel. A Sainsbury's Local can be found on Raeburn Place, and a Waitrose is situated at nearby Comely Bank. Craigleith Retail Park at Blackhall offers a wide range of shopping facilities including a Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury's superstore and Boots. The Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park and The Water of Leith Walkway provide many pleasant walks. The immediate vicinity also includes the Stockbridge Primary School, and the Glenogle
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8205780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.